What's new in atlasFX 3.0
Besides bug fixes and stability improvements, this version focusses on many new and innovative functions.
The new features are:
- Time awareness
- Optimized display of overlapping Icons
- Sandwich Basemaps
- Icon Configuration
- The ProfileTool
- Individualized Caption of POIs
- Embedding secure WMS
- Supporting of synonymic EPSG-Codes
- The CoordinateTransferTool
- The new search function
What's new in atlasFX 2.0.4
This version has been specially designed with a focus on bug fixes and stability improvements. Over 60 bugs were fixed.
What’s new in atlasFX 2.0.3
The atlasFX upgrade version released on 2013-12-06 includes bug fixes and stability improvements. It reports performance losses especially while loading background tiles. All customers who currently use atlasFX 2.0.2 are recommended to install our update version 2.0.3.
What’s new in atlasFX 2.0.2
atlasFX 2.0.2 appeared on 2013-11-22. In comparison with previous versions, the following changes were implemented by customer feedback.
- Define own geometry server for localisation (in configuration file)
- JS client: layer selection via attribute query
- JS Client Tablet / Mobile: Improvement of layer’s activation behaviour
What’s new in atlasFX 2.0.1
atlasFX 2.0.1 was released on 2013-10-31. A few bugs as well as feature limitations on SQL “where clause” have been fixed. Following improvements have been made:
- Recognizing of symbols transparency settings
- Button for a zoom extent box
- Display of polygon and line icons configuration within the legend for mobile an tablet application
- Support for 2-finger pinch zoom in standard android browser
- Implementation of password protection
What’s new in atlasFX 2.0
The atlasFX 2.0 released on 2013-08-08 offers bug fixes and stability improvements, improved support for mobile devices, an extended print functionality and the possibility to control JS cards through external parameters.
Support of mobile devices
Especially for the use of the JS-maps on mobiles devices representation and handling has been optimized. Depending on the display size different layouts are ready to use. The map navigation was optimized for touch devices.
What’s new in atlasFX 1.8
For the online configurator atlasFX 1.8 new version is now available. With this release, some new features are now included and many bugs have been fixed. The new features will be presented in detail here:
Configuration of point feature labels per layer
Label point feature in your map by defining and set the formatting of the label.
Define highlight icons for hover and click events
Define a particular symbol, even your own highlight icon that will be displayed when users moves the mouse over the point or select a point feature
Permanent display of coordinates (FLEX client)
When using the flex clients, it is now possible to permanently display the coordinates of the selected point in the upper right corner.
Layer name translation
From now on you may choose and translate any language using the configuration of the GUI language libraries in the language manager.
Configuration of the GUI language libraries in the Language Manager
atlasFX gets international. Add other languages and translate GUI elements, tools as well as atlasFX CMS.
The above described changes are clearly shown in the following video.
In addition to these new features, a numerous bug fixes have been realised.
What’s new in atlasFX 1.7.6
- Support of the dojo-internationalization
Range of functionality
- A scale bar is included in the map
- Vector layer symbols are adjustable in CMS (polygon color, outline, highlight colour, transparency)
- Maximum/minimum scales are adjustable
- 1:n-link of attribut tabels to map objects
(f.e.: a hotel offers several services such as swimming pool, sauna and spa)
Integration into other systems (APIs)
- Maps are includable on external interfaces to other websites and may also be controlled externally.
- The current map may also be sent with all layer settings by email
- Over 200
- Dynamic grid services as a source of layer selection within these services
- Service support, which are covered by https
- Service support, which are protected by security manager (conterra)
- Excel as data source for X/Y-tables
- MySQL as data source for X/Y-tables