- Add Folder: the camera can create several destionation folders on the SD-card
- GP-1 refresh: Enables a manual reset of the GPS-Modul
- Images can now be sent to mobile phones via Bluetooth
- When GP1 has no GPS data, the signal sign is changed to orange
- WPA-PSK connection trouble in manual setting by camera menu
- Bluetooth divice name is changed to ‘Caplio G700SE’ to ‘G700SE’
- FTP server connection trouble
- Failure when sending files via IIS FTP server.
- Part of the file breaks when it’s sent via FTP.
- In some case, cannot be connected with Bluetooth device.
- Cannot send image files by Bluetooth to Trimble GeoXM/ProXH (Windows6.1)
- When Barcode modul (BR-1) is connected to G700SE, 1 dimension barcode from interleaved 2 to 5 cannot be read.
We highly recommend customers with a firmware version lower than 1.05 updating the G700SE to latest firmware in order to ensure GPS functionality. Proir versions caused unkown memory issues within the camera software, which caused the loss of GPS reception.
Please contact our Support-Team for further questions